Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White & dark chocolate cake
- 175g butter , softened, plus extra for greasing
- 100g white chocolate (we like M & S or Green & Black's with real vanilla)
- 100g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 3 eggs
- 100ml whole or semi-skimmed milk
- 175g caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200g self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp very strong coffee (instant is fine)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 284ml pot double cream
- 200g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 50g white chocolate , melted
- small bag white chocolate Maltesers (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?