Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Winter Vegetables Baked in Cream
- 2 to 3 medium leeks, white parts only
- 1 fennel bulb
- 4 to 6 small red potatoes and/or turnips
- 1 celery root
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- White pepper
- 8 to 10 branches fresh lemon thyme or 6 branches thyme, the leaves removed from the stems
- 2 cups heavy cream or half milk and half cream
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup coarse bread crumbs
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 616kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 41g (63%)|
|Saturated Fat 25g (124%)|
|Cholesterol 134mg (45%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|