Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Winter Salad with Aged Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 Belgian endives
- 3 cups loosely packed frisee, trimmed, washed, and dried
- 2 cups peeled and seeded cucumber, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 2 cups thinly sliced fennel bulb
- 5 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 239kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 14g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|