Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Sweet Potatoes with Mirin and Honey
- 2 large white sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons corn oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Coarse sea salt (preferably Maldon)
- Mirin is available in the Asian foods section of some supermarkets and at Japanese markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?