Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Pepper Crème Brûlée with Fig and Prune Compote
- 2 cups apple juice
- 3/4 cup diced dried Calimyrna figs (about 5 ounces)
- 3/4 cup diced dried pitted prunes (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon (packed) grated orange peel
- 2 1/3 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 5-inch piece vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 8 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 9 teaspoons raw sugar crystals
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?