Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 7 tablespoons coarse kosher salt, divided
- 1 large head of Napa cabbage, outer leaves discarded, cabbage quartered lengthwise with root ends left intact
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)*
- 1 Asian pear (about 12 ounces), peeled, cored, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1/2 pound daikon (Japanese white radish),* peeled, cut into matchsticksize strips
- 6 green onions (white and pale green parts only), cut into matchstick-size strips
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?