Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Gazpacho with Grapes and Toasted Almonds
- ¼ cup plus 4 teaspoons slivered almonds
- 2 large English cucumbers or 3 large regular cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped
- 3 slices white bread, crusts removed
- ½ cup warm water
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 6 scallions (whites only), thinly sliced (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar or sherry vinegar, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- ½ teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup green grapes, cut in half
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?