Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Four-Cheese Pizza with Basil and Garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 13.8-ounce tube refrigerated pizza dough
- All purpose flour
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, then coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?