Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 shallots (about 2 ounces), roughly chopped
- 2-3 medium cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 length fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin seed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound pork butt (or chicken thighs), cut into large cubes
- 4 medium kaffir lime leaves
- 1 length of galangal
- 1 stalk of lemongrass, white part only, smashed with a blunt object
- 1-2 green bird chilies, split (optional)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar (you can substitute regular sugar)
- pound small eggplants, peeled then cut into cubes
- 1 pack enoki mushrooms
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?