Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chocolate and Peppermint Cookie Brittle
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted, cooled slightly
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounces high-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Perugina), chopped into 1/3-inch pieces, divided
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed red-and-white-striped hard peppermint candies (about 6 ounces), divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?