Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chocolate and Peppermint Brownies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, plus more for the pan
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup chopped peppermint candies (about 15 candies)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?