Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chocolate and Mascarpone Tarts
- 1¼ cups all purpose flour, plus more for rolling the dough
- 6 tbsp chilled butter
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 7 oz (200g) white chocolate, chopped
- 1 lb (450g) mascarpone
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- About 4 cups raspberries, blueberries, and small strawberries
- Mint leaves and confectioners sugar for garnish
- 6 × 4 in (10cm) tart pans with removable bottoms
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 608kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 45g (69%)|
|Saturated Fat 26g (130%)|
|Cholesterol 144mg (48%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|