Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chocolate and Macadamia CookiesWhite Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar (you can substitute dark, but then use a little less brown sugar and slightly more white)
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1 egg
- 2 cups plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- teaspoon salt
- 1 cup good-quality white chocolate chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?