Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chocolate and Grapefruit Truffles with Hazelnuts
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons (3 fluid ounces) heavy cream
- ½ cup ground hazelnuts (from 2 ounces whole blanched nuts)
- 1 tablespoon grapefruit zest (from 1 grapefruit)
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon (½ ounce) butter, at room temperature
- 3 ounces white chocolate
- ¾ cup ground hazelnuts (from 3 ounces whole blanched nuts)
- Fine-mesh strainer
- Bain-marie (see Notes)
- Small melon baller, 7/8 inch or 22 millimeters in diameter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 59kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|