Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chocolate Tiramisu Trifle with Spiced Pears
- 1 750-ml bottle dry white wine
- 2 cups pear juice or pear nectar
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 12 whole green cardamom pods, crushed in resealable plastic bag with mallet
- 4 1-inch-diameter rounds peeled fresh ginger (each about 1/8 inch thick)
- 2 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 5 large firm but ripe Anjou pears (3 to 3 1/4 pounds), peeled
- 7 ounces high-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Perugina), finely chopped
- 1/3 cup poire Williams (clear pear brandy)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1 8- to 8.8-ounce container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 3 3-ounce packages soft ladyfingers,* separated
- 2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup minced crystallized ginger
- White chocolate curls
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?