Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.4g|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|