Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup salted macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?