Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chocolate Key Lime Pie
- 1 package (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened slightly
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) sweetened condensed milk (about 1 1/3 cups/325 mL)
- 3 oz (90 g) white chocolate, melted (see Notes)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) packed grated lime zest
- ¾ cup (175 mL) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 8-inch (20 cm) store-bought graham cracker pie shell
- 1 cup (250 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) confectioners sugar (icing sugar)
- White chocolate curls (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 714kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 42g (65%)|
|Saturated Fat 23g (117%)|
|Cholesterol 101mg (34%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 76g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|