Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chocolate Holiday Spritz Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup multicolored candy sprinkles (jimmies), as desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/50 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|