Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chocolate, Cranberry, and Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries (about 6 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (about 8 1/2 ounces)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped roasted salted macadamia nuts (about 4 1/2 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?