Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chocolate Cranberry Hazelnut Brownies
- 6 squares (1 oz/28 g each) white chocolate, chopped
- ¾ cup (175 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter, melted
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1¼ cups (300 mL) all purpose flour
- ¾ tsp (3 mL) baking powder
- ¾ cup (175 mL) coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) dried cranberries
- 8-inch (2 L) square cake pan, greased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 71kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|