Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chocolate Chunk Brownies
- 16 tablespoons (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted after measuring
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces white chocolate, cut into ½-inch chunks
- One 9 × 13 × 2-inch pan, buttered and lined with buttered parchment or foil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 282kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 58mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|