Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chocolate Chip Bars with Brown Butter & Espresso
- 14 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups plus 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp plus 2 tsp espresso powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (packed) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups good-quality white chocolate chips
- InstructionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13- by 9-inch metal baking pan with cooking spray, then line with parchment paper, with parchment paper edges hanging over the side.
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?