Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chili III
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 4 cups cooked, chopped turkey meat
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (11 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chile peppers
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|