Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chicken Stock
- 4 pounds chicken bones or 4 pounds chicken legs, wings, and backs
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 carrot, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
- 2 leeks, white parts only, trimmed and chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 to 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 to 4 sprigs fresh thyme
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 4kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|