Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chicken Chili Recipe
- 3 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts, thighs, or a mixture of both
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 medium jalapeos , stemmed and finely chopped
- 2 medium poblano chiles , stemmed and medium dice
- 1 medium red bell pepper , cored, seeded, and medium dice
- 1 medium red onion , medium dice
- 4 medium garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 cups (1 quart) chicken stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans , drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 medium limes)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 medium scallions , thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?