Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Chicken Chili
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 cups water
- 1 pouch Campbell's® Dry Onion Soup and Recipe Mix
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onion
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|