Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Cheddar Macaroni with Bacon and Thyme
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or as needed
- 1 pound mezze (short) penne pasta
- 1 pound thick sliced bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 1/2 cups shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.6g|
|Saturated Fat 19g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|