Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Beans with Tomato
- ¼ cup (50 mL) olive oil
- ¼ cup (50 mL) chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 8 fresh sage leaves
- 2 branches rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) canned Italian plum tomatoes, chopped, with juices
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) dried cannellini (white kidney beans) or navy beans, soaked overnight in water to cover
- 1 cup (250 mL) grated Pecorino Romano
- 8-cup (2 L) casserole with lid
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 360kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|