Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Beans with Tasso
- 3 1/4 cups (or more) water
- 12 ounces dried Great Northern beans (about 1 3/4 cups), rinsed
- 1 smoked ham hock (8 to 9 ounces)
- 1 1/2 ounces tasso* or andouille sausage, finely diced (generous 1/3 cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 large celery stalks, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 2 medium garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?