Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Beans with Squid, Arugula, and Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pound cleaned squid, bodies and tentacles separated
- 3 cups (packed) baby arugula (about 3 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cooked white beans (see
- ), drained, room temperature
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?