Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Beans with Garlic and Tomatoes
- 2 pounds dried white beans, washed and drained
- 1 large carrot
- 1 onion, studded with 2 cloves, plus 3 onions, chopped
- 1 head garlic, unpeeled, plus 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 Bouquet Garni (see Notes)
- 5 tablespoons butter*
- 2 pounds tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped or 4 pounds canned tomatoes, drained and chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 sprigs parsley, chopped, for garnish*
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 316kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 13g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|