Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Beans and Tuna Salad
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|