Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean with Fennel Soup
- 4 cups Swanson® Vegetable Broth (Regular or Certified Organic)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small bulb fennel, trimmed and sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen leaf spinach, thawed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans (cannellini), undrained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|