Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean and Tuna Salad with Radicchio
- 1 medium head of radicchio, cored, leaves coarsely torn
- 6 tablespoons
- divided, plus more for drizzling
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 15-ounce cans cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 celery stalks, peeled, sliced thinly on an extreme diagonal
- 1 cup drained olive oil-packed tuna in a jar or good-quality canned tuna, broken into large pieces
- Flat-leaf parsley sprigs (for garnish)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?