Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean and Tuna Salad
- 1 cup of chopped red onions or shallots
- The zest and juice of 1 lemon or 2 limes (can sub a tablespoon or two of cider vinegar)
- 2 five to six ounce cans of tuna packed in olive oil
- 2 15-ounce cans of cannellini or Great Northern white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup of chopped mint, parsley, or arugula
- A few splashes of Tabasco sauce, or 1 minced Serrano chile or 1 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Salt and olive oil to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?