Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean and Spinach Quinoa Salad with Bacon, Caramelized Onions, Mushrooms and Blue Cheese in a Bacon Pan Sauce Dressing
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup red onion, sliced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (6 ounce) package baby spinach
- 1 (19 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup mild blue cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?