Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean and Pasta Soup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2/3 cup chopped carrot
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 3 1/2 cups (or more) water
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups cooked white beans with 3/4 cup reserved cooking liquid (see Cannellini Beans with Garlic and Sage)
- 1 large tomato, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 cup small pasta (such as farfalline)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions (white and pale green parts only; about 2)
- Extra-virgin olive oil (for drizzling)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?