Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean and Mushroom Soup with Butternut Squash and Kale
- 1 cup dried cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 oz mushrooms (white, cremini or shitake), trimmed and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeo, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 bunch kale, stemmed and sliced
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?