Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean and Ham Soup Recipe
- 1 pound dried cannellini beans
- 3 1/2 quarts (14 cups) water , plus more for soaking the beans
- 1 meaty smoked ham bone or 2 ham hocks (about 1 pound)
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 medium celery stalks
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1 1/2 cups medium-dice, fully cooked smoked ham (about 8 ounces)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?