Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean and Ham Soup
- 1 lb of white beans - Cannellini or Great Northern - about 2 1/2 cups
- 2 quarts of water
- 2-3 lbs of ham hocks or shanks
- 2 teaspoons Herbes de Provence, or Italian seasoning
- 1 cup of diced onions (about 1 small onion)
- 1 cup chopped celery (about 2-3 ribs)
- 2/3 cup chopped carrots (about 1 medium carrot)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, diced
- Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?