Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean and Escarole Soup with Spicy Polenta
- 1 cup dried cannellini (white kidney beans)
- 12 cups water (or more), divided
- 1/2 cup 1/4-inch dice prosciutto (about 3 ounces)
- 1 head of garlic, cut crosswise in half
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup polenta or yellow cornmeal
- 8 cups coarsely chopped lightly packed escarole leaves (from 1 large head)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?