Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean and Escarole Soup
- 2 cups (473 mL) dried cannellini beans, soaked in water overnight
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and cut into large pieces
- 1 head escarole, washed and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 15 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) red pepper flakes
- Salt, to taste
- Grated cheese (Caciocavallo or another cheese that melts easily is best, but you can also use pecorino cheese), for serving
- Toasted crusty bread, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 278kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 16g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|