Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean and Edamame Hummus Recipe
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups shelled, cooked edamame, thawed if frozen
- 2 medium garlic gloves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup water, plus more as needed
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 2 medium lemons), plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?