Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean and Artichoke Salad
- 3 cups white beans, drained
- 1/2 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2/3 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 ounce chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|