Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean, Tomato, and Avocado Salad
- 1 (14 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large avocado - peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|