Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean Soup with Mustard Greens and Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small white or yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 bunch mustard greens, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, plus more
- 1 15-ounce can white beans, such as canellinni
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?