Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean Soup with Chive Oil
- 2 cups dried Great Northern or other small white beans, rinsed and picked over
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped leeks (white and pale green parts only)
- 1 large tomato, halved, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 11 cups homemade chicken stock or canned low-salt chicken broth, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- for drizzling
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?