Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean Soup with Chile Paste
- 2 dried ancho chiles*, stemmed, seeded
- 1 dried chile de árbol, stemmed, seeded
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups dried Great Northern beans
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 8 cups (or more) water
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?