Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
White Bean, Rosemary and Pancetta Bruschetta
- 3 oz (90 g) pancetta, chopped
- 2 cans (each 14 to 19 oz/ 398 to 540 mL) cannellini beans or white kidney beans, drained
- ¼ cup (50 mL) olive oil
- 1½ tbsp (22 mL) finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp (10 mL) minced garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 baguette, cut on the diagonal into 3/8-inch (0.75 cm) thick slices
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheated broiler
- Baking sheet
- Electic mixer with flat beater
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 82kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|